Tuesday 18 November 2014

Far Cry 4 Released!

Another game in the bag! Pretty happy with this one too – I came to the project quite late, so there’s a hell of a lot of the game I’ve not seen or played yet. I’m really excited to get stuck into it myself.

Far Cry 4 101 Trailer

So far the reviews have been pretty strong and the word of mouth has been great. I’d argue that the initial reception and buzz so far is exceeding that of Watch_Dogs – a pretty good sign, seeing as last I heard, that game sold somewhere in the region of 10 million copies. Here’s hoping that same fortune will spread to Far Cry 4.

Oh, and while I was looking for an image/video to link I found this little thing – a Far Cry 4 branded Cannon Fodder eh? Quite the coincidence, just today I was talking about potentially making some form of Cannon Fodder homage/prototype…

Far Cry 4 X Cannon Fodder

Until next time!