Thursday 21 February 2013

Watch Dogs shown at PS4 reveal

We finally got to show some open world content for Watch Dogs at the PS4 reveal.

So now there’s more footage out there for people to piece together what kinda game Watch Dogs will be when it releases later this year.Aiden Pearce

There’s also another video featuring commentary by our Creative Director, Jonathan Morin available here.

Can’t say much more that that. I’m honoured to be a part of something so anticipated, and can’t wait for people to see more.

You can keep up to date on Watch Dogs news at it’s Twitter and Facebook pages.

I’ve been working on something of my own in my spare time (not Hjarta), but I will show that when it’s a little more ready for public consumption. Now back to the sofa to watch Breaking Bad and nurse my jaw, post wisdom teeth removal